Handy Emotional Barometer
Take the quiz: "How emo are you?"
My results:
Not Emo
You're obviously not an emo kid...you have other interests
Really none of the possible answers were a fit for me on some questions, but I still love the quiz because it called me a kid.
This next quiz is great. Anyone know when Taking Back Sunday will be in OKC? Do I know any of their songs? Is one of the band members named Andy?
Find your emo boyfriend
Actually, I would prefer it if Andy were kind of buff instead of thin. I would also like for him to not be too pasty and leave my eyeliner alone - I mean, Jesus. Tight pants just scream "sissy." They'll have to go. Flowers every day? That would actually piss me off after a few days. Maybe I don't want an emo boyfriend after all.
My results:
Not Emo
You're obviously not an emo kid...you have other interests
Really none of the possible answers were a fit for me on some questions, but I still love the quiz because it called me a kid.
This next quiz is great. Anyone know when Taking Back Sunday will be in OKC? Do I know any of their songs? Is one of the band members named Andy?
Find your emo boyfriend
| Emo Boyfriend | |
| Name | |
| DOB | |
| Favourite Color | |
| His Name | Andy |
| His Looks/Style | Shaggy black hair, blue eyes, wears eyeliner, really skinny, pale, lip ring, band t-shirts, tight pants, and converse |
| How you met | At a Taking Back Sunday show |
| How he tells you he loves you | Gives you flowers every day |
| What he calls you | Hunny |
| How far you've gone | everything |
| This cool quiz by _shelovedaboy - Taken 165369 Times. | |
Actually, I would prefer it if Andy were kind of buff instead of thin. I would also like for him to not be too pasty and leave my eyeliner alone - I mean, Jesus. Tight pants just scream "sissy." They'll have to go. Flowers every day? That would actually piss me off after a few days. Maybe I don't want an emo boyfriend after all.
Andy - If you are reading this and willing to change the core of who you are, give me call.

6 Comments:
See? This is the kinda shit I'm talking about.
I knew this would bug the shit out of you, Jameson. :)
NAME: BRITTANY
DOB: 10-07-85
FAVORITE COLOR: PiNK
His Name: Eric
(I hate that name.)
His Looks/Style: Curly-ish brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, labret pierced, tight tshirts, tight pants, skate shoes.
(I can handle that, go tans!I had my labret pierced at one time.)
How you met: McDonald's
(To bad I don't eat there.ever.)
How he tells you he loves you: Sits outside your house at 2 in the morning and plays guitar and sings (very well) "Only One" by Yellowcard
(Awwwwww. I heart him! Mema would shit her panties though.)
What he calls you: Love
(Gag me.Atleast its not princess--even though we all know damn well I am one.)
How far you've gone: everything
(Oh god. He must be amazing.)
This quiz is just a tease. I will never find this hot emo guy. I wont ever have a boy sing to me outside my house(very well). This makes me sad.
Anyone who would sing to you at 2 in the morning would have some sort of personality/stalking disorder, or be an emo castrato.
Don't be sad that you won't get serenaded by a tool who hasn't met shampoo in 2 weeks.
I figured out another reason I hate emo. I had originally planned to grow my hair rather shaggy but straight, but then all these emo fucks come around and take this hairstyle as their banner. Yet another thing that emo does to piss me off.
Jameson-
You can still grow your hair out. Just don't color it jet black. You should also continue washing it regularly.
Clean, shaggy hair is cute.
SO, the new guy of the week has clean shaggy jet black hair. He's not emo...but he does breakdance. He can spin on his head. Kinda cool. and hes cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home